Monday, August 17, 2015

Eating For Bautiful Skin


What’s the point of spending a fortune on clothing, if we don’t take the time to care for the body we’re dressing? Nutrition and beauty to me are mutually inclusive things; that’s why I’ve asked my writers at Fashion IQ to post more about nutrition in our Fashion IQ Beauty editorial.

Yesterday my team at Fashion IQ posted an article about how to improve your skin's health  And many of the suggestions come from my own nutrionist, Dr Frank Lipman. A man who changed my health for the better through his dynamic approach to healthy living.


Masha Lopatova Founder Of Fashion IQ.
Masha Lopatova

He didn't just tell me what to eat, he gave me advice on healthy living and also some acupuncture therapy that completely recalibrated my body. I guess that's why it's rumored so many New York based celebrities see him; Gwyneth Paltrow, Kyra Sedgwick, and Maggie Gyllenhaal are rumored clients of his too. Though he's so discrete, he would never admit to it.

My staff at Fashion IQ, also found some great tips from other doctors, along with some delicious recipes to add to your own eating for beauty regimens. I hope you find something that works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment